Frankly, I find the idea completely unforgivable, as will others in time. Today, my friends, was going to be "Don't Get Divorced Friday". I figured, a public statement like that, made every Friday...might decrease some numbers, somewhere.
If you happen to be a number whore like much of the elites in society. Being a number whore, like an insult that is not an airplane (way more official than airplanes, trust me)...has everything to do with Kent Conrad, Fox News, and Constitutional Law, as we shall soon see.
Funny thing, if laughing at your peers and being dishonest, cruel, gay, and um...phony is REAL to you, then pay attention. If not, walk away permanently, go live in Canada for all I care, but don't expect any of the TV networks there to care about your comedy.
Canadians INVENTED comedy, the rest of us Americans are just lucky to be associated with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment