It's so UNFAIR!!! I intended to spend all of today brooding, so thanks for NOTHING! Of course, with my new status as bar hag (free cocktails for sex), nobody even cares that I'm mad at the school system for stealing my children from me.
Adjusting to it IS the same as resigning, I'm telling you! Who am I suddenly, that kind of mom who only looks forward to SUMMER? Because I am looking forward to summer when I can get my kids back, I'll have the school system know.
The four day work weeks for hardworking teachers will come, in time. Currently, I'm just working my ass off trying to convince Daphne that Disney Nature CAN branch out into Disney Science and Disney History, and give us free popcorn like we've earned it.
Buses aren't THAT expensive, but the popcorn always seems to be. I don't get it! Moms and teachers alike LOVE field trips for no good reason. And teachers getting a chance to further advance their herding abilities...practice makes perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment