Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Totally took my government's advice on those gift cards, though

Will be heading to Target soon after, trusting my children. Even prepared them with an official, "I won't interfere with your purchases, I promise"...of course, we had "the conversation" about planning ahead, and at least SORT OF knowing what their heart's desire, before impulsively and recklessly becoming pawns in some capitalist game that serves only Joe Lieberman.

And sadly, our very own North Dakotan senator...can't remember which one. I could've SWORN we were originally entitled to two, thinking back to that Political Science class I took in college and was forever changed by. Not even embarrassed by the fool I made of myself as I asked for the zillionth time, "um, what's the difference between all those important posts,...like how many are there again, and why?"

Made John Staley repeat himself fifty times, which he didn't really seem to mind. Could've been my naturally blonde hair, petite build, and great smile that kept him interested. Though, seeing that he's in charge of Parks and Recreation, by choice...must actually care SOMEWHAT about the minions that bother to waste money being schooled.

At an actual University, in North Dakota. Jewel's performed there.

No comments: