Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Enemies exist for a purpose and reason

Who else can we count on to get mad enough to complain, if not our enemies? Wrongly accused, yet sustaining the illusion, just in case. Maybe, compassion will be birthed.

Perhaps, sanity will be restored in SOMEONE. Or, it's just another year spent trying sorta hard to be who we once thought we COULD BE, if the universe would align just right. And not distract me.

Many clubs exist for purposes and reasons of their own, don't be confused. Can't think of any off the top of my head, but maybe you know yourself to be a part of one, by the emblem on your shirt that should be taxed more than my precious candy.

I ate half a tray of baklava upon my return from Colorado, on purpose, just knowing the sugar and fat would help me to feel better...when nothing else would.

I've craved chocolate with the very same intention, knowing two days of guilt-free consuming would re-balance what someone/something stole from me. Wouldn't be God, He's a giver.

I can afford all the candy in the free-world, for Christ's sake. And, WIC probably covers it too, or at least food stamps. Candy, private jet fuel, or polo shirt emblems. And tax dollars, hmm.

Just can't decide to know what's important in life all on my own, hard enough to just keep track of my enemies. I know who my friends are.

No comments: