Speaking of ten minute plus blow-jobs, well, she WAS a professional. It's an excuse I hear all the time, among undeserving celebrities AND the sponsors who embarrass America by standing by them. For now.
I'm with all the enraged women in this country, infuriated by the thought of all the soldiers dying each and every day for the FREEDOM to abuse all the women 'never-satisfied males' encounter, in the name of fictional love. The saints didn't agree to be murdered in the name of Jesus for this type of behavior, believeth me!
A sinful transgression, unforgiven says God. I know exactly how these arrangements work, and how harmful they are to the children who lose the minds and hearts of their devoted mothers, thanks to a too-available "oops, I couldn't help it" defense. They could.
How many times, I wonder, did said mistress wish for the literal DEATH of el tigre's wife...just to move things forward more quickly, to smooth the path for fictional love that never considers real children or their futures?
Would Tiger like to be wished dead, by his wife...so that she may soothe her fantastical need to buck tradition and be who satan needs her to be (were he and Jesus of equal standing)? Does she hesitate in conscience, like most cheating whores, when Tiger's driving innocently around town with her child(ren) in the car? I'd HOPE so!!!
Tiger's not innocent though, we all know that. The mistress, an opportunist with not enough ego-stroking to ever keep her faithful to Tiger in the end. The past shows the future, as Dr. Phil knows.
So, sponsors of illicit behavior everywhere, no matter how many outstanding blow-jobs you have waiting quietly in the wings for you...take 'em while you can. And don't be surprised in the least, when you've permanently lost all your contributors, and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment