Friday, June 19, 2009

Ooh, an eight post day!

How untraditional. I'm too honest for my own good...just using this post as an excuse to change my blog background. An excuse...hmm. That wouldn't be a worthy enough reason for even me, I'm sure. No, I have alot on my mind and nowhere to put it, that's the real truth.

And no, I won't be putting it here, or embarassing myself by writing nine posts. I have packing to do, am leaving at four, and then the weekend of my dreams...THAT'S what I came here for. Oh yeah, so glad I remembered.

I'm such a closure person, you have absolutely no idea. Have had to develop that ability in order to put full faith in my new beginnings, and to move on. Why people have such a hard time with moving on, I have no clear idea. It's just a part of life, and to pretend the next view isn't going to be absolutely amazing, well, give that thought a swirl.

I LOVE moving on!!! It's the best part of the whole growing process. It's like, all the awesome things you used to enjoy are still there (oh, you don't want to know) and the avenues that you're still meant to traverse, totally wider open.

I love that wider-open through the grace of God aspect of moving on. Holding back is just draining. For example, because I only have one, and am unsure if it's even going to make sense here. Let's see, how do I put this. Hmm...

I have a deathly, never-going-away fear of scherlumptikens. That's totally what it's called, can't remember the language, but that's why it's so incurable. You can't like, wave a scherlumptiken in front of somebody just to help them get over it. If they have the deathly fear, it's probably there for good reason.

You do recall, I'm assuming, how a fear of spiders prevented me from an accident that would have broken my neck, in addition to the head injury that inevitably would've landed me in my sister's "I'm an authority" care, for all I know, I'd be sitting in a wheelchair right now.

I thanked God then for that fear of spiders, and I thank Him now for my fear of scherlumptikens. I'm supposed to fear scherlumptikens, they are not in my best interest, and I know scherlumptikens through and through. I used to be one, only without the filmmaking skills. Which makes me more evolved in the end (what a waste of creative energy!)

So, moving on to packing, before my most amazing weekend. It will be fun, guaranteed because it always has been, always will be.

THE END

No comments: