I've never been in a band before, not a singer, songwriter myself, and I only know two or three lullabies that I sing over and over again to my children. Okay, I lied. I guess that means I is known to sing on occasion. Still, I wouldn't call myself a singer anymore than I like to think of myself as gullible and stupid. Which I can be.
I don't have two dogs, and who am I to generalize that all owners of two dogs are exactly the same. Only an idiot would just conveniently lump all two-dog owners together, as if they simply couldn't be anything like the three-dog owners they've known, or one-dog owners, so.
Just trying to be logical for once, and double check my blind spots. Sometimes when people are going through hard times, like when trying to cope with a child's new illness...escaping into any world but that one might seem attractive. Diagnoses exist for that very contraption.
Being lost isn't fun, other things are much funner. It's exactly like a maze filled with shrubs you can't see over. Maybe, with patience, it will all just go away.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment