Thursday, March 18, 2010

Two moms

Not going to look coalition up, just assuming it fits comfortably next to the word Moms. So, cutest ones at open gym today, PLUS, Dads!!! The guys must've been coaches of some sport, the way they stood with their arms crossed, observing.

Me, just walking around confidently like I always do. Even wore my hair back in a ponytail as I've been tending to lately. Does it bother me that I have a 5-inch long birthmark on the left side of my neck that grows back no matter what (the message is in the DNA).

Nope. Doesn't bother me a bit. So, I'm looking around at all these moms who are going to become my latest and greatest friends. Thinking about how fun it is to attend open gym with my toddler, who's still 3 1/2, luckily not yet 4.

Someday, even SHE'LL be in school, and then what? Don't really know or even care, I live for the moment. Saw a Grandma there, in the CUTEST jogging suit, could barely keep up with her toddler. Well, not hers, but her daughter's, or son's.

Didn't have time to ask, as I was so busy planning my next blogpost. That's just how I am, and always will be.

No comments: