Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Not good enough

This gets to be the "not good enough" post, because somebody had to write it, might as well be me. It's not good enough to be noble in this day and age, your job is love. Don't confuse the two, or try to wrangle in anymore virtues to just prove your devotion to something bigger than your own world.

Um, okay. Too earnest? Is that a character or an adjective, because I took it as a verb. A stinging verb to put me back in my place where I belong. I'm too sensitive to read into things, I should stop.

Luckily, I know the skidmarks that left that, and would never attribute them to all the other evidence I've sowed. So many meaningful coincidences and on purposes, I know. I've always known. Feel lucky in fact, why wouldn't I know?

I don't know why I'm so lucky, I've lost every lucky charm I've ever owned. But, I believe totally in the gift of the giver, the heart of the soul that I know. So yes, I know.

And I breathe it.

No comments: