My days just keep looking up and up (which I've heard is the new flat). Gal actually admitted that our homeschool group's "discernment" may have been off, in their gang bang against me that decided I wasn't Christian. I just don't confess it to bitches, I should've said.
Gosh, the landscape in my mind is expanding like the...um, can't really think of it. Don't have to even, do I? Just being in the moment is enough, and feeling glad. There's nothing better for a soul that needs to be gigantic, than to remove all unnecessary obstacles to its gigantous.
That sucked, guess I need time to process it. Words, words, don't fail me now, or be disingenuous. Why doesn't blogspot have a dictionary on the header, I'd practically let it replace dictionary.com altogether. I'm sure others would too.
Spell check's fun and all, but I'm TRYING to become a real writer. Only so many available minutes in each and every day, and what, I'm off somewhere playing Scrabble?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment