Friday, November 20, 2009

Only Rick Sanchez

First news anchor to successfully lure me to comment on his blog, and, he has video. That was many unfortunate months back, when I sold my bicycle to a bearded Jew who wore the earlocks, but did NOT represent them. Not even Hasidic it turns out.

Confess it to Christ I demured, as is my nature, but no God is big enough for this criminal. Great imagination however, and definitely a narcissist. Here's an embarrassing example of the politics these fake Jews participate in, you have been warned.

TOP 40 HOT TEAS...

My original request was for just two, being mere human with no longings whatsoever, never had none. Only solid belief, which is no bartering chip, I assure you. The goal was to DRINK the teas, and simply celebrate their intoxicating qualities.

Instead, these pathological rejects decide that 38 extra teas will not distract or entice, but will somehow ADD to all the non-existent causes already out there. They did, especially George Clooney.

One girl missing however, a violation of every ethical code I'd ever admit to memorizing, yet I can't say her name here. Or I won't. Okay fine, Melissa Joan Hart. Only actress besides Alexis Bledel who never gets the sex scenes. Implorable!

Half of which is entirely Lauren Graham's fault, probably stepped on someone's more talented head without even meaning to. Likely so busy pretending that Broadway's some route to dignified ascension, when really, she should just play Drew Barrymore's best friend in something and get it over with.

Not surprised you've never heard of her, but sharp as a stick for less time available here at the library than I was originally planning. God, I can't wait to get to the cabin, you know pregnant women and uncontrollable hormones! Tick tock, tick tock...

No comments: