If the next post isn't titled "Looking for sunshine", I'll be surprised. It shouldn't take more than one venting, one bridge between 'em, and then wait, what's this...a possibility even for a fourth one? May the miraculous take hold. It's still August, a month or two until the snow-covered landscape freezes out the luxury of warmth, and I again overcome it.
Uh huh, oh yeah. The true test will be whether I decide on my own if our household is ready to reinstate the internet around Halloween time. As I examine my addictive nature, and compare it with all the "I just have to post this one thing, yes now" inclinations...quite the self-imposed mountain to overcome. Even I don't trust my whole self, so just ban it.
Take the bitch down. I'm really not sure how the internet can be used constructively, it always seems to have that draw. A time-filler, a maybe I can just look up this one thing. A perhaps I'll just check this, I have nothing else to do (quite convincing)...when really, there's so much untapped potential in all of us, will the internet actually be responsible for blocking all that's in me?
None of it interesting. Don't really enjoy falling back on old hobbies, reinspiring myself to enjoy all that teaching just for me (miss my roots, and studies related to energy). But, overcoming boredom with the hope of finding liberty, not the worst thing. Not the hardest task, the most challenging attempt at realness you'll ever see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment