You would too if you had these zillion kids calling for breakfast and a spouse pretending he's not bothered by being in charge of it all. I don't exist to make people pretend they're not bothered when I'm not bothering to do my part. I'm guilty as charged.
It's the fire inside that makes me do it everytime. Quickly though, because much if not all of what I've written is conflicting, pure nonsense. Trust me, I reread it, but simply have no time left to edit. In my world that's the best part.
Accept me as I am, but also know. In time I will have time to go back through my archives (been looking forward to this for months now) and clarify my thinking into recognizeable form. It may even end up erring on the side of logical, so if that happens, be warned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment